Thanksgiving dinner is a time for gathering with those closest to you and enjoying time spent together for catching up and eating delicious food. While we can’t help you choose who to invite, we can help you free up some oven space with these tasty Thanksgiving recipes that you can cook on your grill or smoker!
1. Butter Injected Rotisserie Turkey. Why cook your Thanksgiving turkey in the oven when you have a perfectly good smoker or grill outside? To free up some of that valuable oven space, here’s a delicious turkey recipe that everyone will love.
2. Homemade Pumpkin Pie. What’s a Thanksgiving Feast without having Pumpkin Pie for dessert? This classic dish is easy when you use our Memphis Grills recipe!
3. Apple Crumble Pie. If Pumpkin Pie isn’t exactly your thing, or you're wanting to change things up a bit, we think this Apple Crumble Pie recipe looks pretty good, too!
4. Roasted Mashed Potatoes. These are super simple to make, but pack a huge punch. Don't come to Thanksgiving empty-handed this year. Instead, bring a dish everyone will love and talk about for years to come!
5. Sweet Green Beans. Don’t miss out on this updated version of your traditional Green Beans Dish!