Learn to prepare unique dishes and find out just how versatile your grill or smoker can be by joining Fireplace Stone & Patio's Omaha location for our Mix up your Menu with Mike Hogan Cooking Demonstration!
Mix Up Your Menu With Mike Hogan
Saturday, March 24th | 9:30-12:30
Fireplace Stone & Patio | 13709 Industrial Road Omaha, NE
To register for this class, click here.
Hogan will walk participants through the food preparation and cooking process for Smoked Deviled Eggs Topped with Shrimp Scampi Salad, Double Smoked Tender Pit Ham, and Luscious Homemade Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
You are encouraged to sample these tasty dishes and you will also receive recipe cards at the time of the event. Please arrive 15 minutes early so we can be ready to start right at 9:30am. Space is limited, so sign up today!
Hogan first became interested in cooking at the age of 12. At 16, he began working in the restaurant industry. Since then, his love for cooking has grown and he began to experiment with recipes on the grill, smoker and wood-fired oven.
Hogan solidified his cooking experience by competing in both local and national grilling competitions, as well as teaching grilling classes and providing cooking demonstrations.
Some of his experience includes:
- Acting as a former Board Member of Greater Omaha BBQ Society
- Certified BBQ Judge
- Awards in the categories of brisket, pork, ribs, chicken & BBQ beans
- Participated in 2017’s Cooking for Kids People’s Choice Barbeque Benefit
- 2014 Marchi Gras Champion
- Omaha Beer & Bacon Festival 3rd time participant
- Competed in The World Food Championships
- Actively took part in cooking for several charities and fundraisers