Invisible Structures Slopetame 2
Slopetame2 is much more than an erosion control blanket or mat. Slopetame2 is a permanent three-dimensional reinforcement and stabilization matrix for steep vegetated slopes and channel banks. The integral rings, bars, grid, and fabric act to contain upper root zone soils, allow vegetation roots to easily pass through, and minimize movement and loss by rain or flowing water. Slopetame2 gets added protection via the supplied Duckbill anchors.
- True 3-dimensional Containment
- Small-Scale Confinement
- Shallow depth to Reduce Costs
- Strong Diagonal Grid
- Interlocked Continuous Structure
- Geotextile fabric for Additional Support
- High durability and Resistance
- Steep Slope Erosion Control
- Channel Bank Stabilization
- Channel Energy Dissipation
- Infiltration Trenches
- Vegetated Swales and Strips
Slopetame2 is shipped in roll form, with connections allowing rolls to be fastened together forming one large continuous mat covering the entire face of long slopes. Holes can be cut in the mat to provide for large containerized or balled plant material.