Daniel Boone Choice
The Daniel Boone Model comes with a digital control, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, hard rubber tires, and a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion. It also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up!
Other features include a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, “fan only” mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling, a 27×16 (Approx 432 sq. in.) cooking surface, and 13.5” clearance inside. It weighs 152 pounds.
- Cooking Area: 458 Sq. In.
- Grill Size: 51”H x 56”W x 24”D
- Voltage: 110V
- Wattage: 240W Start/60W Cont.
- Weight: 155 lbs
- Auger Motor RPM: 4.7-5.2
- Fan Motor RPM: .45A; 4100 RPM
- 12 Gauge Steel Grease Tray
- 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Lid & Body
- 13.5” Clearance Height of Cooking Surface to Lid
- Hopper Capacity: 17 lbs Pellets
- Hopper Feeds Pellets Into Auger, Sloped Design Ensures Pellets Are Fed Properly
- PT100 Platinum ResistanceThermal Sensor
- Firebox With Combustion Fan to Keep Pellets Burning
- Digital Controller With Temperature Range of 150-500° F in 5° increments
- Model: DB
- WiFi Available in Black (Model:DBWF) or Stainless Steel (Model: DBWFSS)
- Form Fitted Grill Cover
- Dome Thermometer