Jim Bowie Choice
The Jim Bowie model comes with a digital control, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, and hard rubber tires. Also included is Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up!
You’ll also get a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion, front casters, a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, a dome thermometer, and “fan only” mode with automatic grill shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling. The cooking surface measures 40×16 (Approx 640 sq. in.), and the inside clearance is 13.5”. It weighs 183 pounds.
- Cooking Area: 658 Sq. In.
- Grill Size: 51”H x 70”W x 24”D
- Voltage: 110V
- Wattage: 240W Start/60W Cont.
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Auger Motor RPM: 4.7-5.2
- Fan Motor RPM: .45A; 4100 RPM
- 12 Gauge Steel Grease Tray
- 13 Gauge Stainless Steel Lid
- 14 Gauge Steel Body & Igniter Body
- 13.5” Clearance Height of Cooking Surface to Lid
- Hopper Capacity: 17 lbs Pellets
- Hopper Feeds Pellets Into Auger, Sloped Design Ensures Pellets Are Fed Properly
- PT100 Platinum ResistanceThermal Sensor
- Firebox With Combustion Fan to Keep Pellets Burning
- Digital Controller With Temperature Range of 150-500° F in 5° increments
- Model: JB
- WiFi Available in Black (Model: JBWF) or Stainless Steel (Model: JBWFSS)
- Form Fitted Grill Cover