Davy Crockett Prime WiFi
This is the go-to grill for small families, campers, tailgaters, RVenthusiasts, or anyone who wants to cook two racks of ribs, 4-6 nice steaks or a bunch of burgers. Control and monitor your grill from your couch or on-the-go with GMG Smart Control. Adjust your smoke and grill temp from 150°F to 550°F with 5° increment control. Adjust and monitor your food temp from your phone with the GMG App. Grill smarter, eat better!
The Davy Crockett model is the ultimate portable grill. It comes with a digital WiFi controller (control and monitor through our iOS or Android mobile application), a meat probe, a peaked lid for rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, and Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature.
The grill can run on 12V or 120AC so it’s perfect for home or camping, tailgating, hunting, house-boating, music festivals or anywhere you can take it! The Davy Crockett weighs 68 pounds and features fold-able legs so that it can be easily placed in the trunk of any car. Open flame technology grease trays are optional and can be purchased in our parts section.
Kick your taste buds into a new dimension! Please note: Always use the portable grill on a non-combustible surface. Always put a heatproof barrier between the grill and a truck bed or table or other support.
- Cooking Area: 219 Sq. In.
- Grill Size: 31.75”H x 34”W x 23”D (With Legs Open)
- Voltage: 12V
- Wattage: 60W Average
- Weight: 68 lbs
- Auger Motor RPM: 4.7-5.2
- Fan Motor RPM: .45A; 4100 RPM
- 13 Gauge Steel Grease Tray
- Open Flame Technology Grease Tray Function
- 7.75” Clearance Height of Cooking Surface to Lid
- Hopper Capacity: 9 lbs Pellets
- Motor Turns Auger, Feeding Pellets Into Firebox
- Hot Rod Ignites Pellets, Combustion Fan Keeps Them Burning
- Vents Vertically Line Inside of Firebox, Creating Ultimate Wood-Burning Fire & Circulating Pure Hardwood Smoke Flavor
- Digital Controller With Temperature Range of 150-500° F
- Thermal Sensor
- Model: DB-12V