Rainstore3 is a modular and stackable structure used to store stormwater underground. Made from injection molded plastic, a single panel contains 36 vertical columns and exceeds H-20 loading, allowing the construction of driving areas, parking lots, or other small structures above the system. Built-in compression fittings allow units to be easily stacked to a variety of depths up to 7.9ft pr 2.4 meters.
Benefits of Rainstore3 Underground Stormwater Storage
- Allows development of valuable land resources by moving stormwater ponds below ground
- Available Pre-Assembled in Depths from 4″ to 7.9 ft (2.4 m)
- 94% Open for Water Storage
- Eliminates Stone Requirements
- Easy Installation
- Underground Stormwater Storage
- Detention or Retention Systems
- Water Harvesting
The Rainstore3 underground stormwater storage system is more efficient at storing and recharging water than arched chambers and corrugated plastic or metal pipe. Rainstore3 is less expensive than concrete vault chamber.